Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

TAG! I'M IT! ....And I promise I won't tag you!

10 years ago I was:

1. Just turning 40
2. Bought Laci a new car
3.Was working full time for Exhibit Services West
4.was 20 pounds lighter
5.experiencing my first bout of Vertigo

5 things on my "to do" list today (Since it's late at night, I'll do my tomorrow's to do list)
1.Have my 50th birthday!
2. go to my dermo appointment
3. Play with Braeden, Kelsea, and Mackenzi
4.Go to Laci and Matts for birthday dinner
5. EAT CAKE AND ICE CREAM

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. yogurt
3. kettle corn
4. celery and peanut butter
5. pretzels dipped in cream cheese

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Donate to the March of dimes & Pan Can
2. Pay off ALL my kids houses
3. Make sure my Dad and Kackie have enough money to do things they would like to do
4. Put money away for retirement
5. Give Jerry the money he wants to race.

5 jobs I've had:
1. J C Penney's
2.MOMMY
3. Cocktail waitress
4. Trade show Installer
5. Family home daycare provider

5 places I've lived:
1. La Crescenta
2. Duarte
3. 1730 Mardina
4. 1434 Mardina
5. 1727 Mardina...just can't get off of this street!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday Jan!!! I hope you get everything you wish for!!!

Kelly said...

Jan ~~ Hope you have an awesome day. You deserve it!!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Jan! I hope you had a wonderful day! You make 50 look great! :)