Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Morning rescue!

Last night was Mackenzi's turn to have a sleepover with Nana. We had a great time! This morning Dana, Braeden, and Kelsea came over. We have a busy day planned. While I was on the phone with Laci, finalizing our schedule, the kids were in the backyard playing. I hear Braeden yelling...."Nana, come quick!, Mackenzi is stuck!!!!" I started running out back and saw what was happening, not an emergency, so.... what did I do? What any new blogger would do! I yelled, "Wait....let me get my camera!" (like she was going anywhere!) Here is what I saw! What a good boy to call for help and rescue for his little cousin.

Mackenzi with her rescuer!

We should all take a lesson from Mackenzi. Take time to stop and smell the roses....just don't get too close!

5 comments:

Lopez Life said...

That's classic! Definatly something I'd do!!! Some people on here have pics of thier kids in the ER, did they bring thier camera to the ER?!! LOL

Kayla said...

haha that is so cute! and she has such a good attitude about getting stuck! usually they get scared and start to whine! so Good for her!

The Picketts said...

Too funny! Looks like she's in good spirits, even being stuck! Way to go fellow blogger!! (Sad, but the whole time we were away over Labor Day I thought, "How can I blog about THIS" - a little pathetic, I know!)

The Gustafson Family said...

What a great HERO!!! He is the best cousin. He has even saved Ali Lu already...wow!! WAY TO GO BRAEDEN!

Amy said...

How cute! She is adorable, I'm glad you have a blog! I get all the fun stories now!