Sunday, August 17, 2008

I.
I AM ... a strong and giving person


I WANT...the "finer things in life", at the "simple life" price.


I HAVE... never been on an Island.


I WISH I COULD ... travel to places I've never been.


I HATE ... the hindsight feeling you get when you've said something negative about someone.
Mom always said " If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all"!


I THINK..."what if they knew I said that" how would I feel if I were in their shoes?


I FEAR ... and therefore try to always say only nice and positive things.


I HEAR ...the sounds of the seasons, and love them all.


I SEARCH ... for the good in people....and rainbows.


I DON'T THINK ...I will ever see anything more beautiful than my grand babies being born.


I REGRET ... working so much when my kids were young.


I LOVE ...ice cream, chips and salsa, going barefoot, the river, flowers, doing yard work, water, the sun, the moon, babies, and singing lullabies....but most of all , my family!


I ACHE FOR ... couples that have fertility problems.


I ALWAYS CRY ... for people that are hurting, for sad songs, and love stories.


I AM NOT ... a dancer!
I DANCE ... enough said!


I SING ...kids songs and lullabies for Braeden, Kelsea, Mackenzi, Jace, and Quinn.


I NEVER ... eat fish!


I RARELY ... sugar coat things.


I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... A Baby Story, or Extreme Home Makeovers


I AM NOT ALWAYS ... peppy.


I HATE THAT ...my city is not what it used to be.


I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... why I love to read people's blogs I have never met?


I NEED ...more organizational skills.


I SHOULD ... remind you that you are more than welcome to steal this from me and do it on
your blog. After all, I did. Thank you Melissa over at, http://reallybadhairday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom--I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU!!!

Jan said...

And I do know that! You show me in little ways...everyday!