Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pillowcase Dresses for my Girls!

So sweet, that Dana would hi-jack my blog to post for Kelsea...so sweet.
Anyway, Yesterday morning I was reading blogs and came across a blog that had some darling pillowcase dresses. Laci and I have been wanting to give them a try for a while now. I had some scrap supplies, time for me to jump in!I got my morning inspiration from this crafty lady, go check out her blog, I'm sure you will agree.
Next I decided to Google "pillowcase dresses" just to see what was out there. I came across this fabulous tutorial. She made it look so easy . I went a little further and added some embellishments and ruffles. Who doesn't love ruffles, so girly!Then I was off to Old Navy for a few pairs of flip flops, I added coordinating fabric flowers and the outfit is complete!
Look at those darling little piggies! I think the girls were more jazzed about the shoes than the dresses. I guess I'll be making a few more pairs, in different colors!

No comments: