Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday

We spent many years at the Colorado River/ Lake Havasu when the kids were growing up. Heck, I have spent many years there during MY growing up. Quite possibly that is why I still love going there today. Life is a little slower, a little bit lazy, somewhat carefree, and just plain fun in the sun! I guess what pulls me back there every time is the feeling that I don't have a care in the world, back to the days when life's problems belonged to my parents. Now if I could only have my little girls, and THAT body back, it would be paradise!

2 comments:

Laci said...

Those colors just make me smile! That bathing suit is the one that reminds me of my bathing suit...did that make sense? Great picture. I think I was going to step on a fish or something! lol

Jan said...

Makes perfect sense. When you said your bathing suit reminded you of one I had, I knew which one you were talking about. I was about your size in this pic, ahh...enjoy it while you have it!