...with a little paint, a sewing machine, and a shower curtain!
These were my inspiration pieces.
A shower curtain that I am in love with the colors,
and a few throw rugs that coordinate well with it.
From one shower curtain I made,
a chair cushion...
With the original top I used a ribbon
and wove it through the shower hook holes.
Then I tied it to little metal flower fobs.
This valance on this window is just hung with a tension rod.
It's under a cornice box & because it's not really seen at the top it's just kinda plain Jane.
This piece was cut from the bottom of the shower curtain.
Lastly I made a new ironing board cover to match.
I still have a few small pieces if fabric left that I'm sure I can put to use before this room is done.
I'm about half way finished painting.
More pictures will follow when everything is complete.
Oh...and while I was sewing these things together tonight I also made a dust ruffle for "baby girl no name" that is due next month.
Now I just need to get it out to her mom so she can finish up decorating baby girls nursery!