Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday!

Lots of stuff going on today. For starters, the Rose parade and then Rose Bowl are today since January 1 fell on a Sunday this year. I always go out in my back yard to try to catch a glimpse of the Stealth Bomber that always does a fly over at the beginning of the parade. I thought Fighter jets flew as well, however today I didn't see them. I think the flight path was altered just a tad this year for the Stealth. I have never had pictures even worth showing. Today was an exception.





Ha, a bird and the Stealth in the same picture!

I went back inside to put my camera away then went back outside and saw this.....

OK, for the life of me I can't get Blogger to let me turn this picture!
Anyway, you get the idea. 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cool! Eric watched it fly over from work and loved it!

Terri Smith said...

Loved The Photos Jan! What A Spiritual Lift! Thank You Friend For Stopping By Earlier. Your Comforting Words Mean More Than You May Realize. While I Was Here I Browsed A Bit. You Look So Happy These Days! Your Smile Brought Me One. Love & Georgia Sunshine, Terri