Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blue Sky, the Beach, and a Birthday Girl


Four..... it's a great place to be!

At FOUR she's singin like nobody's listen'in.....and at FOUR she's dancin like nobody's watch'in...Confident in the knowledge that when things get rough
Someone who loves her will ALWAYS be there to help her up, and carry on!

Being four allows her to be carefree, to explore new things.While those who love her, watch from the wings. To always have friends, and food in her tummy.Happy birthday my sweet FOUR year old!
FOUR... it's a great place to be!

6 comments:

The Picketts said...

GREAT pictures! So sad we missed this - it looks like it was just SO fun! :o) Hope you're doing well! Miss you tons!

Cooper Family said...

I love what you wrote and how you put it all together I wish I had the skill and know how. Your grand children are just adorable. I wish I was there too. Looks like you all had a blast. Happy birthday.....It's wonderful to be four again.

Laci said...

Mom,
Great pictures, great post!! Thank you for all of your help and thank you for capturing all of these memories on film!! I love you!!

Kayla said...

I love how you did this post! I love all the pics!! Such a fun day!

Melissa said...

Wow! Great post Jan! Thanks again for the umbrella!

Dana said...

I'm sad we couldn't stay longer. I really wanted a cupcake. Cake...I just love cake. I think I'm going to make some cupcakes today with Kelsea.