Sunday, August 16, 2009

All in a Days Work

I like crafts. I like to keep busy. I have many hobbies, including sewing, crocheting, and making hair bows. Making bows has become an almost daily job. I have this friend named Tracy. She has bought bows from me in the past. Her little girl Emily just started kindergarten and was in need of new bows. Tracy contacted me and asked if I did Bow Party's....well.....no, I have never had a bow party. Well today was my first bow party, at Tracy's home. She had some of her friends over for lunch....and bows! I had a very nice day. Thanks ladies for the purchases, and a special thanks to Tracy for hosting my first bow party!
I was kind of rushed to get home because I had a 5:00 appointment for Kathi to come by and purchase 3 Eletents. Another thanks goes out to Christi I. for sending business my way!

Today was a great day at work!

FYI...I did not crochet the hats!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Looks like I will need another hat. Kelsea has hers stuffed somewhere in all her treasures. What a bag lady...I wonder where she gets that from?

Tracy said...

We had a great time at the party! Everyone loved your bows!

...Crystal... said...

Oh man...really makes me want to have a girl. :)