Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday is a Kid Day!

Today I was off of work and Laci needed me to watch the kids so she could go clean the beach house again. So early this morning I headed out to her house. The kids and I had a great day. They are all so much fun! Mackenzi was playing dress up and she had Barbi's princess crown on most of the day, even after she took off the dress. Jace was playing peek a boo around the leg of the table. Quinn was not happy when Hurley wouldn't let go of HER rope.Look at these little guys, they look like the perfect book ends!When I was done at Laci's I headed over to Dana's to pick her and the kids up. They were hitching a ride with me to my house. Dana was meeting Kevin to have their taxes done. On the way home I was nice enough to let Kitty try to drive the car. Braeden was so proud of his Kitty, he had a huge smile on his face. Kitty is one of the most active cats I know. He has led a very interesting life so far. I'm not bragging or anything, but I think he excels in most everything he tries!

2 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

That is one talented kitty! I love the bookends!

Laci said...

Great pictures! Thanks so much for watching the kids for me! They're so lucky to have you for their Nana!!! Love those bookends! If only they'd stay in one place for more than 1 second!! :) Boy, Kitty is a cat of many talents!! Impressive!