Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun Filled Friday

Yesterday, the girls and I took the kids to the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanical Gardens. One of the first things we saw upon arrival was a peacock. We were all so excited. It was near the front of the entrance, we thought we were so lucky to see it. Little did we know they were EVERYWHERE! Dana, who is NOT a bird fan surprised me by getting this close to one peacock.What a beautiful place. This is Queen Anne's Cottage. This was the welcome set for the guests' arrival on the old weekly series Fantasy Island. The gardens were beautiful. The waterfall was so calming and beautiful as well. The kids walked, ran, and saw some of really fun things. We saw lots of peacocks, water turtles, birds galore, geese ( OMG they poop everywhere!), cottontail rabbits, squirrels, and lizards. Basically they wore themselves out.
The twins, what can I say, they are the best behaved little guys EVER!



Best of all, I got to spend all day with my favorite people, my kids!

3 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I love the family picture! Wow is your family growing!

Lori said...

What a great way to spend the day. Could you ever have thought that grandkids could be this fun???

Kelly said...

What a great picture!