Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Today starts a new year. Out with the old and in with the new, right? Well, let me tell you, I have plenty going out! I have been cleaning out my closets, my drawers, the shed, and my things that have made it to Jerry's garage. You should see the pile I have started in the driveway to go to Goodwill! Purge! Simplify! We painted our bedroom. We have new carpet in the bedrooms and hopefully that will be the only "new" stuff coming in to take the place of "the old" that has gone out. Now, I just have to stay out of Target and things will be fine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jan, Do you want to go to Target tomorrow?

Jan said...

Thanks for the support my FRIEND!

The Picketts said...

Hey! I LOVE your resolution - sounds a lot like what I'M doing (not only to MY house but to my mom's as well). Although, my mom's house is a little more difficult as we don't agree on what needs to be TOSSED!

Melissa said...

Hi Jan! Can you come over to my house next? Just kidding!:)

I wanted to send you a proper thank you for the headbands, but I haven't done it yet- so THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I love them!