Sunday, March 11, 2012

Demo...Day 1

HOLY COW!! 
This is a lot of heavy work!
Friday night the hubs and I went into see what was going on with the grout in our shower.
When we took a peek under a few tiles we knew everything would have to be renovated.
 Jerry has some issues going on with his back, so yesterday it was all up to me. 
I had 2 sizes of sledge hammers, a pick, two sizes of brick chisels, a shop vac, broom, dust pan, a hammer,and some good old elbow grease!
Getting started....
Everything was VERY wet under the tile,
we have a major leak in the shower pan!
 Done for the day.

 I worked most of the day and this is all I accomplished. 
This is what was left after we filled...
these 90 gallon barrels.


Good thing trash day is Monday
Even better news is that Ryan, Andrew, and Matt will be here soon to help me work today!

1 comment:

The Picketts said...

Good Grief! That is quite the project to undertake by yourself! Seriously - I've said it once and I'll say it again...I want to be you when I grow up! :o)