Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Wishes to the New Mr and Mrs Brian Brubaker


My cousin Brian is getting married.
This is Brian and his new wife Andrea.
They tied the knot yesterday so Jerry and I did a Las Vegas turnaround.
Left home at 8am, arrived back home at 1:30 am. What a fun day!
The wedding was beautiful and Brian and Andrea make a great couple.






This D J was awesome! He was the official flower dude, sprinkling rose petals down the aisle just before it started, played great music, got everyone involved, he even danced for everyone to Michael Jackson's music! He was fabulous!

A few thoughts on Vegas weddings.
I have two uncles. 
Uncle Bill, my dad's brother,
&
Uncle Bill, my mom's sister's husband. 
Both of these Bill's have sons names Brian. 
Both Brian's were married in Las Vegas.
 I went to both weddings.
 Both times I drove turnarounds.
small details

1 comment:

Dana said...

Deep Mom, deep. :-) I'm glad you had such a fun time at the wedding.