Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Fine Line....

Kinda makes you wanna go hmm...
Here's what happened tonight. The phone rings...it's that time of night that the telemarketers ignore the fact that we are registered with the Do Not Call List are busiest. When the phone rings and the caller ID says OUT OF AREA, the question is...to answer or not to answer. So, when faced with this decision, (and computers are usually calling)
I only say Hello one time! If it is a computer calling, and you don't say hello the second time, it hangs up. So here is the play by play:
Me... Hello

Silence..........................

Ms. Telemarketer.......uh.....hehello?

Me...yes?

Ms. Telemarketer.....Hi, I'm calling from the Rescue Mission.

Me...yes?

Ms. Telemarketer.....Alright...Thank you, BYE.......CLICK

What was that all about?
Like I said, there is a fine line....
between being psycho and psychic! Did she know I was going to tell her that I was on the Do Not Call List, and to please remove my name from her list. Or.....
Hmmm....

No comments: