Saturday, November 29, 2008

Giving Thanks and Flashback Friday

This year it was Dana's turn to host Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time with our family. Dinner was delish! Stephanie set up her studio and was taking pictures of the kids, it looked like she got some great shots. A big THANK YOU to Dana and Kevin for having us all in your home for a very nice day!
With that being said....while I was looking for FBF pictures, there were too many to choose from. So today, with the Christmas season approaching, you get several! The first picture is of me and my brothers, Tom and Mike, 1960 I think. Picture# 2 is my Mom and the girls, 1980. Picture # 3 is Dana and Laci, 1983? Picture #4 is Jerry, Dana, and Laci as Santa,early 90's. The last picture is in the mid 90's. Let the shopping begin! Merry Christmas to all!




No comments: