Saturday, October 31, 2009

Too Busy to Blog?

I think I will use that for my excuse. I really have no other reason. This weekend I am on a mission, and that is to catch up on all the happenings that I have not shared. I missed Flashback Friday yesterday, so I will start with that post. This was about 1969 or 70. My female cousins and I dressed up. I guess Linda was too cool to hang out with us, and Diana was not born yet. Lori, Cindy, me, and Sandie the clown!
Happy and SAFE Halloween to you all!

4 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Oh that is a cool picture!!! You can definately tell who each person is!! Nice!

The Picketts said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Sandie said...

wow...look how young I was! Really, was I every that small? What a fun picture to see!

Unknown said...

That is such a reminder of how old I really am. I don't think I disliked Halloween as much back then, It is a fun picture, with such good memories. Love it and you!! Glad you are back on the blog!!