Sunday, December 2, 2012

Looking Ahead aka Preparing for Spring Planting

This past Sunday I decided it was time to do that heavy yard cleaning I have been planning. The weather was perfect for working in the yard. In fact it was so perfect I did hard manual labor for 6 1/2 straight hours with only two water breaks. I filled all three of our 90 gallon barrels to the top!

Here are a few before and after pictures.



screeeeeeeeching halt!.........
 It seems that I have come to the end of my Google/Picasa limit on photo storage. 
I will not be purchasing a monthly plan just to post photos.
 Any blogging I may or may not do in the future will be words only.
Thanks Google for taking the pressure off  and possibly bringing my blogging to an end.

...Or maybe I will look into Word Press or one of the other blogging forums?

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

It's so dumb that they do that. I ended up purchasing it simply because I end up printing it into a journal so it's worth it to me. I will be sad to not see any more pictures from you. :(

Amy said...

Oh nooooooooooooooo!!!! What I did, is went through and deleted old old posts, from the beginning, or silly things that didn't have any photos of me/family/friends. Maybe try that??